Back to Products Page
Have a question?
Need a quote or information?
The MultiLogger allows you to store any information to a SD/uSD card in
computer readable (FAT) format. It can be used alone for logging
temperatures, or use the serial interface to log time-stamped data in any
application. Advanced users can customize the source code to integrate other
Logging multiple temperature locations (up to 127 on
a 3 wire cable)
Logging GPS data from nearly any serial GPS module
A serial source stream such as GPS emulation
- Logging local temperature changes over time
- Log interval configurable anywhere from
one second to one week)
external sensors on the Dallas 1-wire bus.
Voltage regulation (accepts 3.5 to 16v input) onboard. Stuffing
option regulator allows wider voltage range with improved efficiency and
extra power for external components.
3.3 to 5v tolerant serial communication. Defaults to 9600 baud
(higher rates available).
Arduino-like architecture, using the Atmel ATmega328 running at
Basic Breakout (5V) style serial header connector for upgrading or customizing
LEDs to indicate power and SD card access
Two more user programmable LEDS (used to indicate SD error, and RTC pulse on provided demo app).
Full source code provided; customize to fit your need or use it as
Six spare microcontroller pins broken out for digital I/O or analog
Spare I/O, TTL serial, and power brought out to 0.100” spaced headers for prototyping,
probing, or customization.
Five more 0.100” spaced unconnected holes available for prototype
additions such as a GPS module (see below).
Power on/off switch to select external or USB (FTDI) power source.
JST connector to supply power from battery, wall-wart, etc.
- SD card slot for SD or uSD (with adapter) flash card,
- Battery backed Real Time Clock (DS1392) for adding timestamps to
- RTC interrupt allows unit to sleep (conserve energy) and then wake
up at a predetermined time/day.
- Temperature sensor (DS18B20) for local temperature measurements
- Polarized header allows for easy addition of up to
Re-programming the MultiLogger with a
- Open source (see link below).
- Comes loaded for stand-alone temperature logging or as a serial logger/slave
from any device with 3.3-5v TTL RS-232 output.
- Easily configurable code to set logging frequency, file name,
- Write/append files with or without time stamp. File access date/time
- Simple serial interactive menu can be used directly/manually, or as
a slave to your device.
New commands added regularly, also upon
Serial commands currently available:
h/?: Lists available commands
f: set File Name
a: append file with string
r: read file(arg is last X KBytes, def is 0/all)
m: manual temp log add
i: init SD Card
t: read rtc time
u: update rtc time
c: CD/WP bits status